Answered By: Sandy Hudock
Last Updated: May 23, 2016     Views: 3

You must have a receipt from the Valuport, so it's good practice to always get one whenever you add funds to your ID. Bring your receipt and your student ID to the Technology Help Desk on the first floor of the LARC to get the requested amount added to your printing account, or get refunded.

Related Topics

Contact Us