Answered By: Sandy Hudock
Last Updated: May 23, 2016     Views: 3

The library uses your campus email address for overdue notices, hold notifications, and any fines. If you have a problem with your email account, you will be sent paper notices in the mail. If you would like to change your email address you can do so at the Circulation/Information desk.

You may also call the Circulation Desk at 549-2386 or log in to your library account by clicking here.

For further information about our Circulation Policies, please click here.