Answered By: Sandy Hudock Last Updated: May 23, 2016 Views: 12
1) From the main Google Scholar page select “Set Preferences”
2) Under Library Links search for “Colorado State University-Pueblo”
3) Check Colorado State University-Pueblo and “Save Preferences” (upper right corner)
4) (Open Worldcat is an automatic default that will be applied no matter what)
5) If you're using RefWorks, you can designate that under Bibliography Manager, or other citation programs you may use
Why preferences? Google Scholar will indicate if items retrieved in your search are available through CSU-Pueblo. On-Campus: If the item is available through one of the library’s databases a “Find It at CSU-Pueblo” link will appear. Click on this link for full-text access.