Answered By: Circulation Desk Work Studies
Last Updated: May 23, 2016     Views: 11

Once our department is filled, you can check on the financial aid website under student employment for job postings here:

There you can search by academic year, semester, and work-study or hourly. You can find the contact information for each job posting and apply with the job contact. Keep in mind sometimes these jobs will be filled and the posting might still show during busy times, but it is the best way to see which job openings are available on campus.

Related Topics

Contact Us