Answered By: Sandy Hudock
Last Updated: May 23, 2016     Views: 10

We do not have course textbooks in our general circulating collection. However, your professor can choose to put the course textbook or other class materials on reserve. Materials placed on electronic reserve can be accessed from any computer. Print reserve materials are located at the circulation desk. Please note: Fines for overdue print reserve materials are heavy! See the Fines Schedule for more information.

Alternately, you may be able to find the textbook in Prospector. To request textbooks through our Prospector service, please click here.